Your Rights and Options Under Colorado Bankruptcy Law
The experienced Denver Bankruptcy Attorneys at Greenwald and Hammond understand…. Most people feel uncomfortable talking about money — especially when it comes to bankruptcy. No one wants to admit that he or she has been through the process because the only information most people have is what they hear in the media, which is often negative and sensationalized.
The result of this lack of information is that many families continue to suffer under the burden of financial debt far longer than they have to, and they make common, understandable mistakes that worsen their situation. That’s unfortunate because real debt relief is available for most people.
Has another attorney told you that you do not qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy? He or she could be wrong. Make sure the assessment was correct. Contact a Denver bankruptcy lawyer at Greenwald & Hammond for a free initial consultation to discuss your situation.
The truth is, filing for bankruptcy can help you finally move forward with your life. At the Denver law office of Greenwald & Hammond, we help our clients understand their rights under U.S. bankruptcy law, and we help them achieve debt relief through Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Our Colorado Bankruptcy Services
When you come to our law office, we will help you:
- See the big picture: If you’ve been overwhelmed by overdue bills, credit card debt and creditor calls, it’s easy to get bogged down in the anxiety of day-to-day problems. Bankruptcy attorneys Mindy Greenwald and Kerry Hammond are caring legal advisors who can explain your options.
- Understand what bankruptcy can do for you: Every family’s financial situation is different. We review your financial picture and let you know if you qualify for bankruptcy in Colorado. Have creditors garnished your wages? Bankruptcy can prevent or end wage garnishment. Are you facing foreclosure? Bankruptcy can prevent or delay foreclosure and repossession.
- Get honest answers to your questions: Don’t let fear and misinformation stop you from getting the debt relief you need. We will answer all your questions in clear, understandable language.
- Are you worried that you will have to give up your car or sell your boat? We can explain what possessions you can keep (more than you might think).
- Are you thinking of raiding your retirement account to pay off debt? That’s usually a bad idea; we’ll tell you why.
- Wondering if you should file for bankruptcy before or after a divorce? The answer to that depends on your financial situation. When you come in for your free initial consultation, we’ll explain which option may be in your best interest.
- Do you own a business entity? Find out how bankruptcy can help with your business’s debts and financial problems.
Bankruptcy is not a one-size-fits-all process. How a bankruptcy filing will help you and your family may be different from how it helps someone else.
Free Initial Consultation: Contact an Aurora Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyer
When you are ready for real solutions, contact the law office of Greenwald & Hammond, P.C. — real lawyers for real people. Your initial consultation is free. We serve clients throughout the Denver metro area and beyond, in Aurora, Brighton, Broomfield, Arvada, Golden, Littleton, and Parker.